It all started in 2014 when the term 'artisan coffee shop' was still un-familiar to most people in Jakarta, and the coffee industry was dominated by chain stores serving 'fast food' coffee. Based on their love of drinking quality coffee and experiencing the coffee scene in Sydney, Australia, Atelier Kreasi created Woodpecker Coffee, a comfortable and neighbourly space serving quality coffee produced by local coffee farmers.
Dubbed "Instagram-genic" coffee shop that serves top-notch coffee, Woodpecker became the benchmark for creative people and coffee lovers to look for inspiration and a hub to connect with their peers while sipping a cup of flat white.
- Panglima Polim (Jl. Panglima Polim V No. 23)
- Terogong (Jl. Terogong Raya No. 34)
- Bursa Efek Jakarta (Tower 1)
- Pacific Place (Go Work lantai 3)
- UOB Plaza (Go Work lantai 8)